• Below you’ll find an explanation of how to book a studio.
• From September 13 all clients must present a National Certificate or similar document (EU Digital COVID Certificate, proof of vaccination, negative COVID-19 test result, etc.)
• Be sure to follow this link and read how to find the studio. Please share it with your clients or delivery company if ordering food. To find us on Google Maps, type in Brazzi Studios, not Vytenio g. 52.
• To ensure you have quality time with us, please read our short studio handbook.
HOW TO MAKE A RESERVATION
• The calendar shows which studios are free. Colour means booked (not available), numbers – available.
• Choose the date, studio and time slot you wish to book.
• Choose the number of hours for your reservation.
• Fill out the details on the system and make sure to read our guide & how to find us.
• You’re done! The booking will be confirmed once you get a notification. It can take up to a few hours on some days.
• If you need to prep the model before starting work, you can use our make-up studio. Make sure to book it separately on the same system.
• The prices for photoshoots & video production are the same. If you’re interested in renting the studio for an event, please check out the fares here.
• You can cancel or reschedule your reservation 24 hours before your booking. Cancelling it on the same day will result in a 50% charge of the initial price.
• Prices include VAT.
• If you have any questions about the studio or reservation process, feel free to contact us via phone, email or social media.